Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I rode the short bus

Hello again everyone! I haven't been posting because I cleared out my cookies and temporary internet files and when I did that I deleted my log on information that I had saved. So for weeks now, I've been trying to remember what my log on and password were. Today, out of the blue I just typed in what I thought they were again, and presto! It's like magic. So, I apologize for not posting earlier, but I is a retard for not remembering my own log in information.
Anyway,
I just got back from a cool canoeing trip with Weed and the Wedding Party. I seriously didn't think it was possible to drink that much in one day. Shit, I was wasted by noon everyday we were there. But, I had a great time. The Wedding Party is a cool bunch of people to hang out with, they are such great people. Weed of course is a dork, but... just joking Weed. It was super cool to get to hang out with her for an extended amount of time. We haven't got to do that in a very long time. So all in all, it was a fantastic Labor Day weekend. Well, except that I'm too fucking nice and dove into the water after a water gun and screwed up my left calf pretty badly. Then, the next day the canoe I was in hit a tree and sank, I fucked up my left forearm, wrist and hand in that little ditty. No worries though, it's all battle scars from a crazy, fun weekend. I'd do it all again. I hope everyone else had a great Labor Day weekend as well.

2 comments:

Tumbleweed said...

I wondered why you weren't on the big bus with the rest of us back to camp!

Next time we fuck Crawley up! Then you won't have so many bruises....and we drink less....uh...well....you will drink less! :)

Lisa said...

thanks Pearl! Your the best! I really had a great time.

Fuck yeah, Weed! If we do ever see Crawley again, we will do evil mean things and giggle like little devils! I was trying to be nice again and not say his name, but he has revenge coming his way! LOL