Wednesday, May 31, 2006

First time for everything.......

Hello world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm nervous.
I'm excited.
I'm scared.
I feel fearless.

Today I have decided to take a risk. I started a blog. woo-hoo, some of you say. It's old news now to have one of these things. But, to me... it means that I am actually going to make myself say all the things I've ever wanted to say or needed to say. I want to express what's always rambling through me. I hope it helps me to understand what the hell is going on in my head, heart and of course, my life. It's a venting log. A questioning log. An emotional log. A funny log. It's just going to be whatever I feel. I might dance around, run with intensity, or back peddle. I could also leap for joy, crawl on the ground, move forward fast or slow. Most definitely I will wallow in despair. But usually, I'll just walk through the day of emotions. So forgive me if I ramble sometimes and don't seem to make sense. That's just how my life is sometimes. Or, at least that's how I feel.
First post over.
Should this of been my intro?

3 comments:

Tumbleweed said...

Great intro! Don't question yourself, you will find we are all so much alike it is scary. Explore blogland and you will find some fast friends who go through the same things you do everyday. We want to hear your random emotions, that's what it is all for. Glad you are here! I love you!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice start. You'll find that posting is very therapeutic. You will open up and say things you never thought possible. You'll feel free and relieved. Good luck.

mgc said...

welcome to the promised land. feel free to say what you think, feel and want!