Sunday, April 01, 2007

Ola!

Hello eveyone. That is assuming that people still come here to check out this blog. It's been quite awhile. I didn't realize it had been that long.

UPDATE:

I'm moved. LOL! It just took me months to do it. LOL. Love the new apt. It's really cute and quaint. I'll take pictures and post them soon.

I no longer have a boyfriend. I could post about it but, nah.... it's over. No need to go over it again and bore you wonderful people with all the BS. Let's just say, I should of known better. But, I did learn that I am ready to try to have a relationship with someone. Not that I'm going to be out there specifically looking, but I'm not going to avoid it either.

Work still sucks. I just need to decide what I want to do with my life regarding work. I just feel like time just keeps getting away from me.

So, that's the quickest update I could think of. I'm going to try to post often. Bare with me. Today is April 1st. A start of a new month and hopfully a start of a new dedication to me, myself and I.

OH... I am super excited. I heading to New Mexico to see my best friend that I haven't seen in years the end of May. I can't wait!!!! Wooo - Hoooo!!!!



OK - spell check isn't working. That sucks. So just know that I'm not as ignorant as my spelling capabilites might lead you to believe.

2 comments:

Osbasso said...

Yay! Been checking every once in awhile... Congrats on the new apartment, and good luck on the love front.

Lisa said...

thanks osbasso!
I've actually missed you guys.
I was anxious to get home tonight to see if anyone had commented. I was surprised anxious I was.
Thanks