Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Finally, I'm back

Well, I finally made it home and I feel like a tornado has already ran me over. I'm not sure if it's the four day move or Saturday nights "welcome home" festivities that Weed made me participate in
(sounds naughty doesn't it?)
or that I feel like I'm walking around in a Ghost town with ghosts from my past but...Whatever the case, I can tell you that I feel like shit.
I'm searching for Toto to comfort me in an unfamiliar place & the Lion to give me courage to be here after 10 years.
The Tin Man would come in handy if he were properly oiled and he had not found his heart yet, then these emotions wouldn't affect me so much. Oh and I've got to find that fricken Scarecrow, maybe he has my brain, because I'm pretty sure I didn't have it when I made this decision.
Okay, not too be too negative because it has only been three days (I know).... but I've absolutely fallen in-love with my little niece. I told myself over and over that I would not allow her to be a spoiled brat,
but damn it...
if she's not the cutest, sweetest and happiest baby ever,
then I don't know what.
I'm already smitten, damn it.
I hope everyone had a fantastic week while I was gone!

11 comments:

Tumbleweed said...

That baby really is damn cute!!! But hey, so are you and your sister, so what did you expect?

Glad your home babe, hope you can hang. lol

Anonymous said...

Glad you’re ok and getting settled in. Hey, the challenge is back on for 8/24, hope you are still interested.

Lisa said...

hey Sal, why do you have it set on that specific date? It's cool, I'm in as long as I can get to the gym everyday for 4 hours each time until then.

I'm in

Anonymous said...

The one, at the time, firm commitment set the date. A date had to be set so I went with it and posted it today. I was not sure when you were going to be back. We have been out of touch.

Sweetie, from want I have been able to see, you have no worries!! Just bring it!

Scumbag said...

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lone Rangers said...

Ummm didja go somewhere?

J/K

Welcome BACK WE MISSED YOU *SOB*

Lisa said...

fuck off Scum, you dork

mgc said...

man, weed is already corrupting you and you have only been there a few days. good luck with that.

glad to see you around again.

mgc said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tumbleweed said...

mgc: ME CORRUPTING HER?????

Holy shit Lisa, what kind of innocent impression are you making on these poor guys? Wait....maybe it is the impression I am making...hhmmm better look into that!

So....when am I taking your back ass picture for you? he he

Azathoth100 said...

Welcome back Lisa, you've been missed. Yes the past can be a scary ghost soemtimes, the trick is to make it new instead of looking at it as old.