Thursday, August 03, 2006

OMG



hey everyone! I'm sooo sorry that I haven't posted much lately. Maybe this blogger thing isn't for me. But, I have been overwhelmed (which you guys already know) with training the new girl and trying to get everything situated and ready for the move. Tonight, I've been packing FOREVER and it doesn't even look like I've made a dent. Mind you, I am definitely not a pack rat, in fact it drives my mom crazy how much I throw away all the time. Actually, I don't throw it away, I donate it to Goodwill or the Salvation Army. But, it disgusts me how much money I spend on nonsense. I've got soo much better, but I have a long way to go still which is quite evident in this packing excursion. But, that can be a whole other post.
Through the last few weeks, I've done a lot of soul searching and I've really been battling with my choice to move, where I'm moving, the job I'm taking, the reasons why I'm moving and why I didn't go somewhere else. I seriously think I've damaged my brain. LOL. Anyway, I'm doing it. I'm praying that there is a guardian angel watching over me and I don't turn into the person I once was and I continue on my path to my happiness. I hope that they are giving me push on the back to make me continue. Or wait, could the nagging in my gut be just nervousness or my angel punching me? LOL Can't decide, but I just keep on trucking!
Here's my HNT, sorry so late and so lame.
Unfortunately it's something I probably won't be doing for a long time.
Dang it!

I probably wont post next week, no puter on Thursday. I'll probably be back the next week with all sorts of stories of a road trip from hell with a mom, a dad, a cat, and of course Elvis. Should be interesting!

11 comments:

The Lone Rangers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Lone Rangers said...

Hey kiddo good luck with your move! I would go with your gut feeling and stick with what it tells you (even if I don't do the same lol).

The Lone Rangers said...

Oh and my email is in my profile under Contact ;).

Take car of yourself hun, stay in touch.

mgc said...

lisa, have i told you how much i love today? cute toes!

good luck with your move. remember, happiness is were you make. it's not a place it's an attitude.

Lisa said...

thanks for the encouragment guys.

Ranger - I looked there, I didn't find it. Hey, I'm a big girl now. I'm 33! Whooo Hooo! I will definitaly be back and keep in touch

MGC - Excactly! That's what I'm trying to tell myself and that's how I plan to live. Sometimes it's just hard.

Anonymous said...

Yummy, nice tootsies toots! Be safe!

Scumbag said...

you have nice legs suckwhore.

The Lone Rangers said...

Dang woman it's in my complete profile under contact me click the blue email ;)...

Anyway have a safe trip and you'll have to explain who Elvis is!

Azathoth100 said...

1st, don't worry about how often you post. This isn't a mandatory place, you write when you can and we'll read it.
Also, good luck with the move. Stop second guessing yourself, once you made up your mind to move then go for it.

Azathoth100@aol.com
keep in touch.

Tumbleweed said...

OMG.....Scum just complimented you, I wonder what's wrong with him. lol

You're making the trip with Mom and Dad?? Holy parental annoyance batman!! You have fun and we will get a drink when you get here to chase away the stress! Love you!

Lisa said...

OMG Weed! You've got it sista. I am in total parental unit meltdown already It's only been two days! Thank god they will be driving the moving truck and I'll be jamming to siruis in my own truck all the way home! I almost sent you a text right before we talked tonight, screaming "I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!"

oh yeah, I think scums sick or something. Kinda freaked me out. LOL