Sunday, August 06, 2006

Saying goodbye.......

Hello Everyone!
I thought I'd post some fun pictures that I have.
All these pictures are from the two bars that
I worked at.
Funny
I don't have any pictures from my real job
I had while living here.
Anyway,
I've meet some fantastic people.
I'm going to miss them terribly.
But, I know that I'm taking a little bit of them
with me.
The first four are from Montego Bay.
It's the bar I worked at there and
"the boys"

They were so much fun!!!!
Love you guys
















The last two pictures are of the sports bar I
worked at named
Casey's.
Sorry they are so blurry.

It was hard to hold the camera straight
after few shots and beers. I'm just joking.
I loved working at Casey's!
They were like my surrogate family during my time here.
Great friendships were formed at this establishment.
So, that is my little ode to work for my time spent in Hilton Head.
I feel bad that I don't have any pictures to display of my "real job". But, just so you know, I didn't spend all my time hanging out in bars. LOL!
I was the Beach Club Coordinator for one of the plantations on the island. I received an award for the work I did for them at the annual meeting last November. At my going away lunch, I received a wonderful framed original artists rendering of the architectural design for the building that I managed for them. My job there was a great learning experience and once again, I met some wonderful people.
Tomorrow I am going to post some more pictures of my time spent on HHI.
Friends, places & scenery.
I will miss this place!

8 comments:

mgc said...

aren't memories a great thing in some situations.

do they have computers that work in kansas? will you still talk to us?

don't get sucked in by scums one day of being nice... i think it's a setup.

how tall are you!

The Lone Rangers said...

Very cool!! It's sort of bittersweet the leaving but you have got to be excited about the move!

remember my email:

tlr.pete@gmail.com if you want to talk!!

Lisa said...

Of course I'll stay in touch. I'm just saying goodbye to my time spent here. But, I probably won't post until next week when I get everything set up in the new place.

You guys can always email me also. I should have it set up in my profile.

Oh MGC, I'm 5.25
I'm a short shit. But, it's funny I don't feel short until I stand directly next to my friends. Crazy enough, all of my friends are pretty tall.

I'll keep in touch, no worries.

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. Take care and be safe. See ya soon!

Scumbag said...

hooray kansas!

Lisa said...

okay, Scums freaking me out again!
LOL

Tumbleweed said...

mgc you dick, yes, we have computers in Kansas!

Lisa is short!! ha ha ha.....but yea, she is damn cute, at least she has that going for her.

Hey Lisa, Sierra is 5'2" now.....and she is 11. lol

Scum is freaking me out too. Must be the fact that his wife is about to explode estrogen #4 any time!!

Can't wait til you get here....I will try to keep this drink cold for 4 days.

Azathoth100 said...

The biggest problem with moving is it's not just the place you leave but the people you knew there.