Thursday, December 28, 2006

Christmas belly and feeling sick....



So everyone, since I haven't posted an HNT in FOREVER.... I decided to post a lovely picture of my post christmas belly. Now, I really didn't pig out over Christmas, but I've been sick for two weeks and I haven't been to the gym in about a month now. So, I feel sooo lazy and bloated. I recently decided to try the relationship thing, (yeah I know... WHAT AM I THINKING?) so being sick really sucks. I feel so un-sexy!!!! Is that a word? Anyway, I feel like shit and I'm extrememly self consious of my snotty nose, heavy breathing through mouth which causes chapped lips and phlelgm inducing cough which makes me feel like my breath is like
draculas. Not to mention... bad skin & cloudy tired eyes.
Thank goodness the guy I'm seeing has been sick also
I can't wait to get well, then I hope I'll get to the gym,
do my yoga and start on a new year.
Any New Years resolutions out there


I think I'm going to quit my job soon.
Most of you know how much I hate it.
I'm just too chicken shit to actually do it.
I hate to leave someone hanging.
But, as someone told me today...
I am what matters.
And if my health is directly effected by my job,
mental and physical,
then I need to look out for myself.
He asked me what I wanted to do.
And I couldn't answer.
Why at 33 do I not know what I want to do?


Okay, that was quite the tangent. I hope everyone has a great New Years. I'll be working, once again.
I am going to make the New Year count.

5 comments:

The Lone Rangers said...

Hun it's not bloated, you have a sexy tummy!

I'm happy the relationship thing is working out for you, best of luck!!!

Happy New Year darlin!

Lisa said...

We will see how it works out, LOL, I said I was going to try it. It's only been two weeks. Can't say anything yet.

thanks for the compliment on the belly! I needed that.
Have a Happy New Year also

Osbasso said...

It's a lovely tummy! Glad you got one more in before the year was out!

Good luck with the new relationship thing. I'm venturing in that arena myself right now. We'll see!

btw--I'm pushing 50 and have NO idea what I want to do. It's a common thing, I've found...

Atlanta Guy said...

Very sexy! Glad I found your site! Happy HNT!

Tumbleweed said...

You're such a sexy bitch! Wish I looked like that bloated!!