Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tonight


Tonight... I had every intention of posting about....

sex
a. anal
b. Satisfied, but not what wanted
c. not so good, left unsatisfied
d. Relaying what wanted and needed

(not necessarily in that order)
LOL

relationships
a. Why.
b. Needs
c. Understanding of

communication
a. Relationships
b. Work
c. Friends
d. Life

resolutions
a. Am i going to do it
b. What to chose to do
c. What can I really believe in


but, as I sat down at the puter,
tonight
my mind went blank.
These are the things I want to talk about, but when faced with it, I have no idea what to say.

Some day I will learn to speak well.
Some day,
I hope to be able to convey all my thoughts and feelings into coherent thoughts that others recognize as intellectual thoughts.
The way I feel inside
that others can understand!

Or maybe, they won't.
and then
I hope to not be worried about it.
It doesn't matter what others think, right...?



9 comments:

The Lone Rangers said...

Its all about you Lisa, what you need and want!

But I'd also love to hear your answers to D) all of the above

Lisa said...

huh?
what do you mean ranger?
about the "it's all about you lisa"
are you being shitty?

mgc said...

anal?


the trick id just to write (type) whatever and not worry if anyone understands or "gets" you. feelings/thoughts are very subjective and really do any of us really understand the reasons why people think or do the things they do? i sure don't. i think though, as you write you will discover many of your own answers to your questions, thus minimizing the need for acceptance by others.

besides, there is no explaination know to mankind regarding relationships. they are simply weird from beginning to end.

anal?

Lisa said...

I completely agree with you MGC.
Thanks for the thoughts.

As for anal...
I guess you'll have to wait for that post.
;-)

Anonymous said...

Of course it matters what others think! Kinda tough to connect with someone when you don't give creedence to their opinions and thoughts about you. I've never considered you a narcissist and still don't. I think that you take the words of others to heart, up to a point. And that is a good thing. Cuz when I say you're a hottie babe I really hope you believe me :)

Cheers,

mgc said...

i'm waiting for my anal!

The Lone Rangers said...

LMAO!! NO!! I wasnt being shitty hun. You have to look out for #1 so sometimes it HAS to be all about you!

Tumbleweed said...

You're so funny! I never thought Ranger meant that....it's interesting you took it that way.
It should be about you! You are the most important one, why cares about what others think......except me. lol
I know you will find your way soon. Just have a back-up plan when you quit.....or come live with me.

Tumbleweed said...

Post already!