Sunday, January 14, 2007

First time for everything...

Good Morning Everyone!

It's 16 outside, and I'm taking as long as possible to get to ready for work.
That's fricken cold.
So, I decided to post a little something.
Thursday night I had my first online masterbation session. It was hot! I was talking with a friend, and all the sudden I got sooo turned on. So, why not play? Of course they wanted to see, and I only thought about it for a split sec. Then, why not? Anyway, it was soo hot. I ended up having an orgasm twice. Whoo baby, that was awesome. My partner in this little experience was turned on, and of course I wanted to see too. He kept on holding off. (not fair!) But then, I became too focused on me and took care of things. When done, I was patiently waiting for my little peep show, when a friend texted me and wanted to come over to talk about issues in her life. Yuck! So of course I said okay, and kept my friend online until she showed up. Left him hanging when she finally showed up. Sorry Charlie! Beleive me it sucked for me too. Anyway, upon waking up the next morning, I felt a little wierd about my little show. I've never done anything like that before. I felt a mixture of exposure, wierdness and fear. Then, I thought about it, and got turned on again. LOL! Anyway, I know it's not a big deal. But, I can say I'm not sure if I would do it again. I felt very vulnerable the next day. I trust the other person with my peep show, but you just never know about people, things and circumstances out there in the world. I'm not worried about him, I trust him. I just feel vulnerable. You just never know about this internet thing. I know, I'm a paranoid freak! LOL!
Fuck,
it's 9:10. I've got to get ready for work.
Shit,
Now I'm really turned on.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

My spell check isn't working, so forgive me for any misspelled words. Too lazy to look them up in the dictionary.

4 comments:

mgc said...

i am so glad that i have two hands at this moment. i type good with just one...

i wanna see!

Azathoth100 said...

So you enjoyed it but wouldn't do it again? I can understand that. Of course thats differant than being faced with the situation again and saying no. As long as no one was recording things it shouldn't cause too much a fuss.

The Lone Rangers said...

Sounds like one lucky SOB, wish I got that lucky :(

Tumbleweed said...

That is so hot! He needs to give you a show next time....demand it! BTW people....I was not the friend with the issue to ruin the moment. Lisa would have been like "fuckin deal with it Weed, I'm gettin off" I totally would have understood!