Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Greetings from OZ

Actually, I can't say OZ. Kansas definitely isn't like some fairy tale land called OZ. It's fricken cold and barren. Well, except for the eastern side of the state. It's pretty there. Actually, Kansas isn't that bad. I'm just pissy because it's so damn cold here. I guess I just have to get used to it. First I want to apologize to everyone for not keeping this blog up. I've been busy with life and have neglected to vent and post for therapy for quite sometime. Secondly, I don't have a digital camera anymore, so hopefully I will get one soon so I can have fun posting pics of my world for you all to see. Thirdly, I won't be posting again for a while because my home computer has officially died and I have to get a new one. I would post from work, if I could have sometime in the office. But, my job is one of those jobs where there isn't any down time, and your constantly on the go from the moment you walk through the door until you walk out it at night. Today I slept all afternoon, so I decided to hang out and post this before I went home. I'm not going to get rid of this blog, because I really do enjoy reading the comments and I look forward to reading everyone else's blogs. I also enjoy the therapeutic factor of it. I probably won't write more until the new year, unless I get my puter at home working. I just wanted to say hello, and I wish everyone the best holiday season.
I do want to say something though real quick.... Why isn't life fair sometimes?
I know, struggles build character, they give you strength and wisdom.... blah blah blah.....
I really don't want to hear it.
It's all true, but now I'm just frustrated....
what am I doing with my life? Why isn't it working out? What am I doing wrong? Why can't I be in love? Why is the one that would be the closest the furthest away? Why don't I know for sure it would be him? What do I want to do with my life? Why don't I like what I'm best at? Why am I so scared to to develop my creative side? Why can't I be more secure? Why do I go through most of my day uncomfortable? Why do I feel so hopeless? Why can't I relax?
just why?
okay, enough of my rambling....
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season. I'm sooo excited to hang out with my niece on Christmas. She will just be 1. Isn't that cute?
I will check in as often as I can.
Happy Holidays!!!!

8 comments:

Osbasso said...

Bummer about the home computer. Maybe, if you've been good, Santa can take care of that for you. I check back every once in awhile--hope to see you up and running again! Until then--Merry Christmas!

The Lone Rangers said...

I'm glad you're not getting rid of the blog, I miss hearing about your life hun. Things will get better, you'll see!

Anonymous said...

I still check in. Hope to see more of you soon. Take care sweetie.

Azathoth100 said...

Happy Holidays to you too Lisa. Hope it brings lots of smiles.
As for the Why? Well, if you figure out why life isn't fair let me know. I'm thinking it's because there's no 1-800 complaint line. Someone should have installed one of them.

Tumbleweed said...

Life is very complicated sweetie....gotta just go with the flo sometimes. You are the coolest(and most beautiful) person I know......so don't loose it to mental health issues! lol

Tumbleweed said...

BTW, why the fuck am I not on your side bar anymore? You better get that shit back up or I'm coming by your place and shaving your cat! :)

Tumbleweed said...

not the animal.....you pervs!

mgc said...

i would love to be the "shavers" assistant!