Friday, October 05, 2007

It's me again....

I know no one is reading this anymore, but that's okay. I thought it would be fun to start it back up. Vent a little. Try to be creative and witty, and just talk about nothing important. A few things have happend since I last posted.... LOL

1. took on another job.
2. only working three days at the stupid job I had before. can't give it up yet, the money is too good.
3. decided to go back to school. for what you ask? business. well, actually it's technical accounting. but it's supposed to be business something or other. I just wanted to stop working soo much at the first original job, and get a chance to learn something again. to feel a little alive again. in a sense. yes, I know I'm typing with no captial letters, feels so good. like I'm breaking rules or something. just kidding. I don't know why I am, but I am.

I'm going to try to be vigligant about posting. if for nothing else but venting. we shall see how it goes.... sleep tight

1 comment:

Osbasso said...

Vent away, Lisa! And remember--you only have to be creative and witty for yourself. We're (the three of us reading) are just peeping through the blinds!

Interesting how you didn't use capital letters, except for "I". I'll be there's a psychologist around who would have an explanation for that...