Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Tuesday night

I don't understand why people smack their lips why they eat and eat with their mouths open?
first, your going to loose your food.
secondly, and to me most importantly... I don't want to fucking hear you eat? Why would I? It's gross and annoying.
Seriously,
grown people. didn't your mothers teach you how to be polite?

K, that's my post tonight
Tomorrow, I will talk about my fantastic spider bite that hurts like hell, and what the surgeon said. Appt. at 4pm. I'm scared they are going to cut it out, yuck. We shall see.

3 comments:

SoCal Sal said...

That really bugs me too.

OUCH ... I hope it works out ok. You never know, they may give you some good pharmaceuticals.

Glad to see you're still around. XO

Your old "full rear montie" buddy ... LOL

Azathoth100 said...

Yep, people suck, which is why I try and avoid them as much as possible.

Azathoth100 said...

Ok folks, it's about that time of year, the time when I get ready to start my X-mas cards only to realize my crappy ol computer deleted all my address list, which means what I need is for youse folks to e-mail me and end me your adresses and names of folks who I only may know through blog names (Hubby's, Kids, ect..). This is for private info, I won't be sharing those info in case your worried. But I am a big one for doing the card thing (even if you don't celebrate, in which case you get the more generic 'enjoy the season' card). So if you could drop a line and let me know it would be much apriciated. (I was gonna e-mail this out, but am not sure everyone here wants thier e-mail made public, so I'm doing this the old blogger way. My E-mail is:
Azathoth100@aol.com
Love
Azathoth