Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Dinner, bath & a little skin


Happy HNT!

This is how my Wednesday went....
I mailed, email & faxed resumes all afternoon long.
Nice, I know, while I was at work.
LOL
Then I went for a run.
I contemplated not doing it, but I'm soooo glad I did.
After soo much mental strain today, I really needed to let go.
I ran my ass off.
Well, I wish I would of, but hey it felt like it.
Eventually it will get off me.
4 miles, not bad.
Then I had a great dinner of nonsense with wine,
then a hot bath.




It felt great to not have to work tonight.

And,
I had a great run!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I forced myself to run.
&
I got a shit load done for my move.
I feel so much better now. Big pat on the back!

But now I'm pissed because I lost my 50 some odd questionaire that I did while I was waiting to post this HNT. Fuck, that just irritates the shit out of me. But, I'm not going to get my panties in a bunch.

I will answer the questionaire as my post tomorrow or the next day.

No Worries

Good night and sweet dreams my little angels.

10 comments:

mgc said...

oh baby... just a little lower...


very nice! HHNT

The Lone Rangers said...

Oh for a game of connect the dots...with my tongue ;)..very hot!

Scumbag said...

suckwhore's naked!

Tumbleweed said...

That's a great shot!! You have really gotten in shape and I am glad you took the run.

Sorry I couldn't talk yesterday....I was under a LOT of pressure!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Makes me want to plant kisses all over you!

HHNT!

Lisa said...

Like how I left you wanting more MGC? ;-)

No worries Weed! I was calling you at work. You were actually working for once!

That sounds sooo yummy Ranger. I got goose bumps just thinking about it. Nice

anytime Sal!

Anonymous said...

You show it, I'll kiss it!

Azathoth100 said...

Exercise can often feel good, it's just a matter of forcing yourself to do it. Thats why I'm looking forward to my trip to Canada. I spend everyday either swimming all day or going for walks.
Looking forward to the questionairre. Is it the same one Lone Rangers did?

Lisa said...

yep AZ. it is the same one.
Exercise can be addictive I think. It's a great cheap high.

James Scolari said...

adorable freckles...