Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rangers 47 + 3 part 2

1. What time did you get up this morning?
opened eyes at 7am, feet on floor... 10ish
2. Diamonds or Pearls?
emeralds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
the last Matrix. don't laugh, I work too much cinema. Geezzz, such a sad sack
4. What are your favourite TV shows?
Rescue Me, Entorage, Carnival, Seinfield, Gray's Anatomy
5. What did you have for breakfast?
nanna
6. What is your middle name?
Michelle
7. What is your favourite cuisine?
Itlalian or Mexican any day! anything spicy.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Ummmm, Liver? can't think right now of any for sure
9. Your favourite Potato chip?
Doritos
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment?
I have Sirius radio, so I don't listen to CD's very often. But, in my CD player is Little Big Town
11. What kind of car do you drive?
2003 Mazda Dual Sport Pick-me-up Truck
12. Favourite sandwich?
Tuna Melt
13. What characteristics do you despise?
selfishness, people who think they are better than others (whatever that is called), ignorance
14. What are your favourite clothes?
casual classics with some funky stuff occasionally
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
French Polyonesian islands
16. What colour is your bathroom?
mulit-colored wall paper. venetian village scene over and over (yuck!)
17. Favourite brand of clothing?
Designer: Channel or Chole Real world: J Crew, Limited, NY Co, whatever I can afford LOL
18. Where would you want to retire to?
some island in the Carribean or possible the Grenedines
19. Where were you born?
Kansas
20. Favourite sport to watch?
Live - Hockey, Televised - Football
21. Who do you least expect to do this / send it back?
who knows
22. Person you expect to send it back first?
Hmmmmmmmm ? not sure either
23. Coke or Pepsi?
anything Diet
24. Are you a morning person or night owl?
Early morning
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everybody?
I'm moving back home.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
I'm not sure. I think my mother said I wanted to be a Ballerina. But, I can't remember
27. What is your best childhood memory?
watching the stars with my Aunt Kim
28. What are the different jobs you have had or do in your life?
bartender, buffet girl, manager, photo tech, coordinator, cahsier, hooker, part time party girl, Madam LMAO just joking
29. Nicknames?

30. How many Piercings?
one in each ear
31. Eye Colour?
Hazel
32. Ever been to Africa?
not yet
33. Ever been toilet papering?
no
34. Been in a car accident?
yes, not fun!
35. Favourite day of the week?
Sunday
36. Favourite restaurant?
here: Aqua, the Jazz Corner, Fat Baby's / home: Playa Azual
37. Favourite flower?
Lilac because it reminds me of my Grandmother
38. Favourite fast food restaurant?
I don't really eat fast food, but I'd say Quiznos or Arby's
39. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
KS - none, Oregon - twice, SC - didn't have to take it, thank god.
40. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
Travelocity
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Saks 5th Avenue, they have everything
42. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire?
everyone
43. Last person you went to dinner with?
I can't remember
44. What are you listening to right now?
my mom yapping in my ear over the phone ;-)
45. What is your favourite colour?
white or black
46. How many tattoos do you have?
3
47. What's your favorite time of the day?
early early morning when the world smells new, very late at night when the world is resting from the day
48. What are some of your favorite smells?
skin, the rain at night, early morning air, garlic, basil, good cooking, the scent of a wood burning fire outside on a cold snowy night
49. What are some of your favorite sensations?
skin on skin contact, the high from exercising, massages, the sigh that you let out when you grab your cocktail and fall into the lazy boy and put your feet up at the end of a hard day
50. How many people are you sending this to?
everyone in blog land............


Okay, so I changed 48 & 49, I couldn't think of just one favorite thing. Also, forgive all the spelling errors, my spell check isn't working............

8 comments:

The Lone Rangers said...

Great answers hun!! I especially like the way you described 47!

Lisa said...

how was the wedding?

The Lone Rangers said...

It was a good time but hell of a drive. The three hour drive to New Jersey took 5 hours because of NY traffic...damn New Yorkers..lol

Lisa said...

I have three. One on the outside of my right ankle, one on the inside of my left ankle and one in the middle of my lower back right above my tail bone.
The two on my ankles are just tribal bullshit, actually the one on my left ankle is a cover up of my first one and it's an original design. But the one on my back is the Chinese character for the word Pivoting.
I have no regrets about them, except that I wish the black wouldn't fade and I wish that the two tribal ones actually meant something. I usually forget that I have them until someone asks me about them. I do like them and would get more if I could find a design that represented something that I believed in.

Tumbleweed said...

I already knew most of that shit.

Azathoth100 said...

Love the answers. Told Rangers I might steal this one, it looks like fun.
Mexican food rules! Long live spicy!

AWE said...

I am stealing this from you.

Tumbleweed said...

You can only ride a meme so long....post already!