Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fourth of July shenanigans

I know this is a bit late, but I've had this in my "draft" file forever!










My friends and I hung out at this cute little bar for the fourth for about 5 hours. Needless to say, we were drunk bitches when we left. Then we went to another bar! Geez........ And for the rest of the night, you already read that post. But, as a follow up to that one, I actually hung out with him on Sunday, and man is he not my type. Great guy, nice and stuff, but we are soooo different that even if I were to stay here, we would never make it. Sexual tension combined with alcohol definitely was what the "chemistry" was that I so adamantly said we had. What a dork I am. Now, problem is to make him see it. We shall see.

That's what I get for drinking for 5+ hours. Sheeeeeeeettt.

8 comments:

The Lone Rangers said...

AHHH now THAT explains a little more...

Lisa said...

yep! You should of known I was drinking! LOL

mgc said...

i was getting worried that you would be lost to this dude! there is still hope!

Anonymous said...

I'll bet I'm your type. LOL

Good luck gorgeous.

Lisa said...

MGC - and I'm moving closer! LOL

Sal - your hot!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm, keep that eye on me baby!

Tumbleweed said...

I figured you were just being a suckwhore! Glad there is no room for attachment there.
Just show him your psycho side....he'll run! tee-hee

Lisa said...

hey, I don't have a Psycho side. really I don't! I know you boys are all going, "WHATEVER!" "Every girl does" But, if I do, it's only a tiny crazy! LOL