Friday, June 02, 2006

10:15 Friday Night

I have been at work since 11:30am. For the last couple of hours I've been watching some of the first episodes of Sex in the City on my computer. Nice job huh? Actually, it's late and I'm fucking tired and ready to go home. But, I am inspired. I feel good about being single. Watching the episodes, and listening to the conversations they had really put things in perspective again. I really like being single. I love the fact that I can do what I want when I want. Sucks when your horney as shit, but that's what "friends" and toys are made for. Sound callosed? Yes, it is. But, it feels good to say it and it's the truth. That is, until I get home and I want someone to tell me that the shitty day I had doesn't matter and rub that fucking aching in my lower back from my run this morning. Then, I say .... why can't I have a boyfriend? of course. Honestly though, I'd rather be single. I would love to find that one person that would compliment me and make me feel "whole" persay. But, I am not willing to become emotionally invested in someone to even see if it will work. That's the real truth. Crap, the party is over. I've got to go and start locking it down. Just when I was getting really deep. LOL, nah. Hell, I know why I'm single.... it's now 10:40pm on Friday night and I'm at work. I'm always at work. I work three jobs. I think I do it on purpose. It's not always about the money issue. It's also a bored issue. anyway, until tomorrow when I'm at work, yes once again. tomorrow it's 9am until about 11pm. Fuck, I'm killing myself.

2 comments:

Tumbleweed said...

I feel the same way. I really am happy single, but then there are those times when I would like to come home to someone....in bed....naked. I am on a hunt for a friend with benefits!!
Don't work yourself too hard!! Love ya.

The Lone Rangers said...

If you're not working all that time just for the money then your just not ready/haven't found the right guy...

Just enjoy it, it will happen and you'll know it.

Cool site BTW