Friday, June 16, 2006

THE SHIRT

Entering into evidence.
Yes it is a pink flamingo shirt.
Your not imagining things.

I am guilty of owning a
Pink Flamingo Shirt.

Here's the story....
I moved here last May. I got a job working at a clothing store called Fresh Produce. Everything was very "beachy", relaxed & bright. Of course since it's a clothing store, they want you to wear the clothes they sell. All I had was black. Not too "beachy", huh? This shirt came in, and it was tacky love at first sight. I had to have something right? It would go well with all my black skirts and heels, right? And the cotton material and sleeveless cut was perfect because it's so fricken hot here in the summer. So I broke down.
Now, I'm ashamed to say that I no longer work there, but I still wear the shirt sometimes. I've got to say......... I look hot in it with a little black skirt and saucy high heels! LOL

It's a fast and easy solution to a rushed morning.
It's comfy.
It's cool.

Shit, there's no justifying it................... It's so tacky. But, who cares!!!!

I swear I haven't bought the "gold kiddies" that should go along with it.
LOL
My sister and I have a pack. We won't let each other wear gold shoes ever like our grandmothers do. I won't break down on that ever.
Except, have you guys seen the newest shimmering flats? LOL

3 comments:

Azathoth100 said...

Ah, well, just like in music, everyone has that one piece of clothing somewhere they just can't justify. In the end , if it's comfortable then to heck with public opinion. To quote Billy Crystal:
"The only opinion that matters to me is mine, and most of the time I don't listen to that either."

Tumbleweed said...

I bought gold pointy toed mules! They are the sexiest things ever. Can I borrow that shirt to wear with them?
pyro is right....you should have left the skirt off and showed us the shirt on you....no bra you sexy biotch.

mgc said...

flamingo's are fucking cool!