Saturday, June 03, 2006

Experimental

Ohh, that title could have so many meanings. LOL But seriously, I tried to post a picture for my profile, and it didn't show up yet. So I wonder if it will every time I post something. Anyway, I'll try it. I am so excited though, tomorrow first thing I'm on my way to Tallahassee Florida to a country concert. Yes, I know. But, I love country so what. Rascal Flatts is the headliner and my all time favorite singer is the opening act. GARY ALLAN!!!! I love him. I am driving 5 hours just to see him. Rascal (sp?)Flatts is an exceptional group. But, GARY ALLAN is my man. Anyway, I'm also just excited to go on a road trip. I love road trips. I need to get away. Some might say I live in paradise, but just like any place after awhile, it gets old. It's also the wonderer in me. I can't stay still long. I've always got to see new things, meet new people and experience new experiences. Love it. So, I'm off to bed to get some shut eye before I head out on the wonderful road.

5 comments:

Tumbleweed said...

You need to roadtrip your ass back home!

I hope you have a great time....take pictures!! I will help you get them posted!!

Scumbag said...

so you're friends with weed huh? you guys ever do it?

Tumbleweed said...

nice intro scum! She touched my boob once, but only because my ex made her do it!

Lisa said...

man, my picture completely sucks. I've got to get another one. Nice to meet you too Scum. Yeah, I did touch her boobie. I had forgot all about that. If I remember correctly, it was a nice boob. Oh, weed... stop bullying me into coming back home. LOL

Tumbleweed said...

NEVER!! Come home....I miss you!