Friday, June 09, 2006

I swear I don't look that dorky anymore...........

I might be a dork, but I'm super fly now. LOL. Yes, dork. Or Suckwhore as Scum so affectionately calls me. Hello everyone who comes to see me after Weeds wonderful but humiliating post about me. Got to love her. Which I do. I'm so glad she is a part of my life.
Anyway I just wanted to say ello, and that tomorrow after a hard day at the beach I promise I will create a profile and put up some better pics.

Got to get to work. Yippy! Drunk old people and a band that plays the same set everynight. Love my job.

9 comments:

mgc said...

yeah, those pictures at weed's are not the best, but hey that what you get with weed! at least she didn't put a naked pic of you on for thursday!

Lisa said...

Not yet anyway! She's trying to get me to post some. Thanks for stopping by to say hi!

mgc said...

i don't do HNT (due to potential illness as discribed on the medicine bottle - may cause vomiting and or discomfort) but i am not aposed to viewing them. i was a little shocked at weed's last one. i have never seen her so, shall we say, virtuous

mgc said...

shit, i forgot my ;-)!

Tumbleweed said...

I may go by Lisa's and make her mom give me some naked baby pictures....seeing as she is so far away and can't do much about it! he he
Yes, that picture was way out there for me, but a promise is a promise.

mgc said...

weed,
don't get all testicle with me, i gave you the wink, damn it! it was late cause i'm a dumbass, but i gave you the wink about you nakedness!

Lisa said...

Hey, naked baby pictures are better than the groovy hair thing I had going. LOL. I have a great one I'll put up when I get home tonight. It's so damn cute I must say so myself!

mgc said...

ohhh yaaa... naked baby pics!

Lisa said...

knew you'd love it mgc. ;-)