Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday afternoon......



Hell kids, I had every intention to post a new intro, a better picture for my profile and talk about all sorts of stuff, but shit...... Sunday afternoon called. I love Sunday afternoons. This is a picture of some friends and I hanging today at Hemmingway's. At the bar by 2pm and home by 5pm. Got to love it. Now though, a short note is all I can do.... I'm too stoned.... sorry....heading for the hammock. I'll just chill for a while and get back to you in a bit.

I hope everyone else had a fantastic Sunday too.

4 comments:

mgc said...

happy sunday afternoon!

Lisa said...

thank you mgc. You too!

The Lone Rangers said...

Looked like a good time...:)

Tumbleweed said...

You're so cute!! I'm jealous about the beach....of course. I know, I can join you....gotta round up the cash!