Thursday, June 15, 2006


this is what I saw as I stared with intensity at my screen last night searching for something to say.
Problem was, that I had so much to say that I didn't know where to start. where to go. what to say. how to say it.
Hell! I couldn't even say what I was thinking. Too much on my mind. Brain over load. So I went to bed. Just mentally exhausted. I have too many thoughts rambling through my mind constantly that it all just becomes a big blank white slate after while. like white noise throbbing over and over.

Now, if I could just quite the hum.
I promise I'll write something tomorrow. I've got the whole afternoon to wait for the fricken cable guy. Fun! Damn cable. LOL

8 comments:

Scumbag said...

hey suckwhore!

i think you should fuck the cable guy.

Lisa said...

hey, there's an idea! The last one that came over here was hot. This will be the seventh time they've been here to work on the same problem. I think I'm already fucked!

Azathoth100 said...

Losing TV sucks. Hope they get it back up quick. '
Sorry for the brain freeze. I dealt with that a few posts ago. just too much in the mind to put on screen. Maybe the time spent waiting can be used for some quiet contemplation and orginization of thoughts.

The Lone Rangers said...

I agree with both Az and Angry...contemplate first, if that doesn't work then shots of Patron!

If you STILL have nothing to write about THEN fuck the cable guy

Tumbleweed said...

7 cable guys....you're a whore! Can I have just one....you greedy bitch?
Hey, you don't have to entertain scum...if you wanna pour out your thoughts in a huge, long post....do it! I won't read it either of course. lol I jest!

Tumbleweed said...

BTW, I stayed up until 3:30 am working on the mantel....so I'm just silly today!

Tumbleweed said...

You better get a post up making fun of me....cuz I am way ahead of you!!

Lisa said...

Thanks for all the advise. That was already after one wine, two beers and a shot.
Wait,
no sorry,
that was what I drank before I fucked the cable guy.


I used to have cocktail parties online with my friends in far off places.
NOW, those conversations were fun to re-read the next day!
Definatly.