Saturday, June 24, 2006

Breaking ties

Just a quick OMG... I just broke it off with my convenient / "really want to be with him" fuck. Over IM. LOL, how funny. Sorry, no... not really funny, kinda tacky actually. But, he texted me while I was at work, and I didn't dare to text back so late. So I sent him an IM to tell him that I didn't' want to call or text this late. & I figured that now was better than never. He was just looking to get laid anyway, since I've ignored him for a month. I really just haven't been feeling it lately. Well, at least not with him. Tonight, I was just talking about how horny I was and that I wasn't going to break down and call "old reliable". I just don't want to be with him anymore. Not that we were together, but we were fucking and talking. Actually we had a great thing going. No commitments, no strings attached, good friendship. But, I'm just over it with him. Sound crude? It does by reading this, but there is more to the story. I'm just too tired to talk about it right now. I just wanted to say "OMG, I can't believe I just broke up with someone I'm not really seeing or should be seeing through an IM" Can you break up with someone when your not really seeing them? I felt the need to do the "break up" primarily because we are more emotionally and mentally connected than a typical "drunken friend fuck". I felt that out of respect to him and me, I needed to officially say "Hey, I'm ignoring you because I'm not into you anymore" I will elaborate at a later date. He can be used in the Demons section if and when I ever get to it. Anyway, just for every person out there, I did the cop out thing and "broke up" with someone in a cowardly way. I think you should always do the nasty work face to face. It's more respectful. But, oh well.... It's done. There's nothing I can do about it. Sleep tight fellow bloggers. And I really hope Weed is drinking the wedding party under the table tonight. I know she can drink. Have fun girl!

7 comments:

mgc said...

where the hell is my fuck buddy with no strings.... shit lisa, you get all the good stuff!

Azathoth100 said...

Sometimes the break will happen when it happens, not when we want it to, which means that the face to face thing just isn't always in the cards. I've had the phone break up before (actually it's how my Demon did it the last time). But if your done with things then it's better to let him know no matter how it's done. Actually, it's not always easy to break off something that is easy and comfortable, which is how this sounds, it takes a lot of guts. Glad you managed to do it.

Lisa said...

MGC - I'm just lucky. LOL

Pyrhonik - I agree with you completely. Do you mean girls can't have a fuck buddy?

Azathoth - thanks so much! I agree, it was hard to do it. It just worked so well. But, it was time. how was your weekend?

Lisa said...

I'm very independant. I also work a lot, so that concept seems to work best for me. Ask Weed, I've always tended to think like a man in the relationship thing. Sounds funny, but I'm always the one afraid of commitment. I'm very committed when in a realationship, but it takes me a while to trust. It gets lonely sometimes, I mean who wouldn't want someone to come home too and love you uncondtionaly (besides you pet of choice) but, I think I'm still burning from the last time I let my heart go. So, I try to keep a friend around to satisfy those carnal urges we all get. LOL.

Lisa said...

sounds crude as I look back and read what I wrote, but... what can I say, it's the truth.

Lisa said...

that is soo true pyrhonik. I am always honest and truthful even if it can be considered harsh. But, I do believe in telling the truth in a polite and tackful way. But, I'm always honest.

Tumbleweed said...

Life is too short to lie and also to waste. You know we are both so tight because we feel the same way about honesty....even if it's caused tension between us, we always get through it. If you weren't in a committed relationship than "oh well". hhmmm, maybe I sound bitter. Relationships suck....so does drama.