Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Owner Appreciation Day




Hello Everyone!

Owner Appreciation Day sucks!

Answer stupid questions about the Beach Club.
Answer stupid questions about rental of the Beach Club.
Listen to residental property owners bitch because it's not a community center, seeing as they paid for it of course.
Listen to Timeshare owners bitch because it doesn't have a bar or restaruant.
Listen to everyone bitch because it's not open to the public.
My head is going to explode.................







But,
There is some ammusment.
There are some interesting people that walk down this parking lot to the beach.
Very interesting

Oh and of course, I got to scan my head.
Now, don't tell me there isn't fun to be had in all situations! LOL

12 comments:

mgc said...

where is the butt scan?

The Lone Rangers said...

I agree with mgc...lol

Thos pics look like you were in pain...lol

AWE said...

I wish I was allowed to drink at work.

Lisa said...

MGC - next go around

Ranger - I was!!!!!!!

Awe - hey, I only had 4 shots of Tequila and 2 vodka shots. That's not too bad before noon. LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL, what a great idea. I gotta try that.

Butt scan for HNT, now there's another great idea. LOL

Tumbleweed said...

I love the pics! See, now everyone gets to see how creative you are. Good job! Although #2 looks like you are going #2! lol
Yea, you have a great ass....butt scan!!! YAYYY

Tumbleweed said...

BTW, if my men start coming over here and liking you more....I am so kicking your ass! j/k

Lisa said...

Weed: I was trying hard! LOL
really really hard
oh and yeah....
Whatever Weed, no one can compare to you.
Have a great time this weekend!

Scumbag said...

suckwhore, yer silly.

Tumbleweed said...

Hey, where's HNT?? I know you got one....cuz I helped. Get it up lady!

mgc said...

butt scan! butt scan! butt scan!

Azathoth100 said...

Heh. Fun with scanners. What a great way to pass a day.

Oddly, in talking to a friend who repairs scanners.... 35% of all his calls are due to breakage caused by putting body parts on the scanners. Go figure.